- Portable Cabins
- Mobile Retail Cabin
- Prefabricated Structures
- Porta Cabin
- Prefab Houses
- Portable Toilet
- Pre Engineered Buildings
- Toll Booth Cabins
- Accommodation Cabins
- PUF Panels
- Portable Office
- Modular Data Centre
- Portable Shelters
- Portable Storage Container
- AIRE Prefab
- Portable Solar Cabin
- Security Cabins
- Bunk House
- Container Shower Rooms
- Prefab Cabins
- Portable Pharmacy Cabins
|Home||» Products||» PUF Panels||» PUF Panels|
Supported by the services of experienced quality controllers, we are engaged in manufacturing and exporting an extensive range of PUF Panels. These panels are developed using high quality steel and PUF material sourced from the reliable vendors of the industry. Our offered Poly Urethane Foam (PUF) Panels are highly demanded in sports centers, commercial premises, offices, warehouse and factories. Available in different colors and designs, these panels can also be customize as per the needs of our clients. These are highly appreciated by our clients spread in U.S, Middle East and Europe.
We cater to the different specifications of our clients by offering a wide assortment of Panels/ PUF SIPs. These are made from unmatched quality raw materials to provide them a robust construction. Their outstanding durability and heat resistance capacity makes them highly demanded structural insulated panels.
- SIPs are effectively stronger than the traditional 2x4 or 2x6 walls and fully capable of withstanding the impact of class 6 Hurricanes.
- Efficiency of SIPs is more than the same R-Value conventional insulation.
- SIPs require 25% less energy in comparison to typical stick frame house.
- SIPs add only around 1% extra to the total cost of a building made with traditional construction materials but the energy saving property of SIPs compensates the cost.
- SIPs are easy to install, thus help in saving the time involved in construction and minimizes labor cost.
- SIPs can be easily installed with any number of door or window combinations. This excellent flexibility of SIPs make them perfect of any type of architectural design.
- These completely match the national Building Codes.
- A 15-minutes fire rating of SIPs makes them suitable to the fire code regulations.
- Durable paint
- Withstand unpleasant conditions
- Easy to install
- Less maintenance
- Rugged construction
- Superb portability
- Excellent quality
- Thickness of core materials: 50mm,75mm,100mm,150mm,200mm approx
- PUF Panels Width: 1150mm, 950mm approx.
- PUF Type: Polyurethane Sandwich Panels
- Steel Thickness: 0.2mm-0.6mm approx.
- Panel Material: PUF materials,metal
- Surface protection: PVC foil
- PUF Panel Color: Customized
- Width: 950mm/1150mm
- Good fire-resistance PUF panel
- noise-absorbing PUF panels
- Fire resistance panels
- Waterproof & high hardness
- Weight: The weight of A 4 x 8 x 4 ½ ' SIP is about 100 lbs.
- R-Value: R-20 for a 4 ½ " thick SIP.
- Cladding Material: These can be cladded with a variety of materials like precoated steel, aluminum particleboard, CR or GI of suitable cladding thickness according to client specifications.
- Dimensions: Aluminum and GI panels are available in standard dimensions of 1200mm and precoated steel panels have standard dimensions of 980mm. Dimensions of our panels are coated in mm and the maximum height in which our panels are offered is up to 340mm. A completed foamed panel has a tolerance rate of /- 5mm.
- Insulation Material: Premium-grade Polyurethane foam is used to manufacture these high quality panels by the assistance of foam injection machine delivering high pressure. These CFC-free ('k' value 0.02 W°K) panels have a density range of 32 kg/ m3 to 70 kg/ m3. The overall technical specification & properties of foam used can be provided to our clients on demand.
- Insulation Thickness: It differentiates from 50mm to 300mm as per the specifications our clients or the projected application area.
- Panel Jointing: A patented cam lock process is implemented to perform panel to panel jointing of dry female and male reversible joint. Across the length of panel, these locks are settled at a distance of 300mm from center to center. Secondary panel affixing mechanism is also available is required.